August Long Weekend in New West | August 5-7, 2017
Planning on staying local this August Long Weekend? Here are some fun things to do in New Westminster.
1. Start the weekend off with a beer on the street at Friday’s on Front.
3. Watch some Derby action at Derby Night in Canada all weekend long.
4. Do a Market Hop: Both the Summer Popsicle Pop Up Market & New West Craft Summer Boardwalk Market will be taking place this weekend.
5. Learn about the history of BC at the New Westminster Museum & Archives at the Anvil Centre.
6. Say hello to some furry friends at the Queen’s Park Petting Farm and then cool off at the water park.
7. Enjoy the sunshine poolside at either Moody or Hume Park Outdoor Pools.
8. Indulge at the River Market for lunch and then catch the Q2Q ferry and walk the Port Royal River Walk. (check out this blog post for more things to do along the Q2Q Ferry)
Long weekend adventures are #MadeInNewWest
Please follow and share our posts: